Florida Springs is a preeminent addiction treatment center with multiple positive reviews, evidence-based modalities, upscale accommodations, and other modern amenities. Our Florida alcohol detox program reduces the intensity of withdrawal symptoms and ensures a safe and speedy recovery for individuals battling addiction.
Top reasons to choose our Florida alcohol detox program
Our Florida addiction treatment center offers upscale accommodations, fine amenities, highly effective treatments, and therapies to help patients break free from their behavioral problems and mental health issues. We have a compassionate and skilled team of clinicians who work 24/7 and offer personal care and individual attention to each patient in rehab.
Ranked as the best rehab center in Florida, we offer medical detox, residential treatment, intensive outpatient therapy, outpatient counseling, and PHP programs. With the lowest relapse rates and dropout percentage, we ensure that our patients attain comprehensive recovery from their dual diagnosis conditions.
Benefits of seeking medical detox
Medical detox begins the addiction treatment process and involves a licensed physician administering a series of drugs to cleanse your system of substance-related toxins. As an integral step in the rehab treatment, medical detox offers the following benefits:
- It cleans your system after several months of drug or alcohol abuse and stabilizes your mind, body, and soul for rehab treatments and therapies.
- Medical detox involves administering specific drugs that can restore the chemical imbalances in your brain to a pre-addition state. Medical detox can reduce the intensity of your psychological withdrawal symptoms significantly.
- Medically-assisted detox treatment reduces the severity of withdrawal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, tremors, insomnia, fatigue, muscle, and joint pains, etc. Removing the toxins from your body helps you attain sobriety in a safe, pain-free, and effective manner.
Besides, medical detox from one of the top rehab centers in FL reduces your risk of relapse in the long-term. We offer customized medical detox and addiction and inpatient drug rehab treatment in an upscale facility with 24/7 clinical care to promote long-lasting sobriety post-rehab.
What can I expect in medical detox?
The process of medical detox at our luxury rehab center in Florida involves the following three steps:
- Evaluation – Our clinical team screens the newly admitted patients for physical and mental health issues via blood exams, urine tests, and other medical procedures. Our team will then design a customized treatment plan to help them overcome addiction and their mental health ailments.
- Stabilization – We stabilize recovering addicts by prescribing certain medications and using psychotherapies, which reduce withdrawal symptoms and prevent potential complications.
- Preparing entry into treatment – In the final stage, our clinical team will familiarize you with the treatment process and prepare you on what to expect during detox.
The key to sobriety is just a phone call away; act now. Contact Florida Springs Wellness & Recovery Center at 850-403-6566 to learn more about our detox programs and how they can change your life for the better. Hundreds of alcoholics lead a new life today because of our highly effective Florida alcohol detox program.
Panama City FL 32405