There is already a lot going through your mind when you are battling addiction. Finding the right facility to help can be daunting, especially when you have other substance abuse stressors, home life, work, and more. In some situations, it might be necessary to look for a medication-assisted treatment program in Florida to ensure the best results for your unique situation.
Whenever someone has an addiction to opioids, medication-assisted recovery is often the best avenue to take. Knowing how the brain is impacted when opioids get abused is half of the battle. For many patients with a deep abuse history or the type of drugs used, medication assistance is crucial for safety reasons. Knowing where to look for a Florida addiction treatment center is half the battle.
Here at Florida Springs Wellness & Recovery Center, we are here to take all of the guesswork out of finding the right team to give you or your loved one the necessary care to move into a sober lifestyle. As a luxury rehab center in Florida, we take immense pride in our immaculate facility, highly-trained staff, and all of the treatment options that we have available.
What makes Florida Springs Wellness & Recovery Center the best addiction and inpatient drug rehab? Some of the factors that set us apart from all the rest in the region include:
- Program Availability – As one of the top rehab centers in FL, we like to ensure that we have programs our clients need. Not only do we have detox services and partial hospitalization with a medication-assisted treatment program in Florida, but we also have residential care, intensive outpatient treatment, outpatient counseling, and telehealth aftercare.
- Insurance Acceptance – It can be difficult when worrying about having the coverage that you need while still seeking care at the best rehab center in Florida. We feature affordable private pay rates and loan options along with insurance acceptance from providers like Tricare, BlueCross BlueShield, Beacon, and Bright Health.
- Admissions/Intake – Whether you are coming in for a medication-assisted treatment program in Florida or another treatment option, we are always discreet, friendly, and helpful. Our staff is here to ensure you and your family have the answers to all the questions you need so that the transition into your journey to sobriety is as smooth as possible.
- Staff – The team here at Florida Springs Wellness & Recovery Center has the training to deal with a wide variety of addictions and related issues. We are always welcoming and respectful of everyone that comes to our facility for help, regardless of any illness, symptoms, or needs presented.
- Amenities – In addition to our modern rooms and clean facilities, we feature a great selection of amenities, such as a fitness center, activities room, and more.
There is no reason why you have to keep living with your demons. If you know that it is time to take the next step to beat your addiction, we are here to help. Contact Florida Springs Wellness & Recovery Center if you are ready to take your life back from addiction by calling our staff at (850) 403-6566.
Panama City FL 32405